Insurance Leadership Development Programme 2022
Welcome to your journey of becoming the leader you want to be!
The Insurance Leadership Development Programme (ILDP) is the only course of its kind in our industry where candidates receive cutting edge management education that is focused on helping them tackle the challenges that are specific to the insurance industry. It is unique in that it brings together professionals from various corners of the insurance industry for an unmatched networking experience. Henley Business School is a well-qualified institution to deliver this level of education and the IIG is proud of the partnership.
The programme level for the ILPD 2022 is an Advanced Certificate in Management practice (ACMP) on a NQF level 6 with a 120 credits.
This programme is suitable for team leaders, supervisors or managers with approximately two to three years’(high potential junior or middle) management experience. We also encourage technical specialists moving into management or supervisory roles to apply. Middle managers with approximately five years management experience and no degree will be considered on a recognition of prior learning access, however only 10% of the cohort will be allowed via this process.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 22 OCTOBER 2021
The application process is online, please click on the below button to apply.
- A high level of self-discipline and drive
- Strong business communication skills – both written and verbal
- Applicant must be proficient in MS Office and the internet (in the current virtual working environment)
- Applicant must be part of the decision-making process around his/her nomination
- Have a good support system at work and at home
- Be fully engaged in a middle management role with a future in the same, even if for the duration of the programme and even if new in the role
- Be prepared and able to balance conflicting demands (time management of work/ life/ study to further his/her own development)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications/transcripts
- Most updated CV
- Managers motivation letter in support of programme application
Download our ILDP 2022 Brochure for more information.