Terms & Conditions
IG Invoices serve as confirmation of your booking/reservation and is deemed confirmed by all parties unless a cancellation is received in writing subject to the cancellation terms detailed below.
All bookings and reservations for any IIG event must be made through the IIG office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Should you not receive a confirmation kindly contact the IIG Office on 0861 INSURANCE.
- 100% cancellation fee will apply should you cancel your booking within one week of event date.
- 50% cancellation fee will apply should you cancel your booking within two weeks of event date.
- Cancellations received more than 15 days prior to the event will be refunded.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the IIG Office (email@example.com).
- Should you be invoiced for a booking and your guests do not attend the event, and no cancellation advices have been received as per the above, the invoice will be payable.
- Should you only make your booking for the event within a week of the event date, the invoice is payable in full.
- All invoices are required to be settled before the event date, or within one week of issue/confirmation of booking, unless otherwise arranged with the IIG Office.
- Proof of payment needs to be sent to the IIG Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please use the invoice number as your reference.
General Event/Booking Terms and Conditions:
The IIG endeavours to ensure excellence and a world class experience for all guests at our events, to assist us in achieving this please note the below important event terms and conditions when making a booking for any IIG event.
- The IIG takes no responsibility for guests not arriving at an event. No Shows/Non-Arrivals will be treated as per the cancellation terms stated above.
- Required guest information and/or registration details (E.g. Names of guests, ID Numbers, Dietary Requirements, etc) must be submitted to the IIG Office by the stipulated dates on the event invitation or event communications.
- Should any required guest information be submitted later than the stipulated date the IIG takes no responsibility for any arising matters. (i.e. information noted at registration desk, CPD allocation, special dietary meal arrangements, etc).
- IIG offers special reduced rates for Members. Should your booking/reservation be made for a general number of guests where their details are only confirmed at a later date, the IIG will amend the invoice based on the actual number of registered members and/or non-members. Should you be a member company that is reserving spaces for non-members, non-member rates will apply to those guests who are not registered with the IIG.
- The IIG reserves the right to remove any guests from an event should they behave in a manner contrary to the IIG’s Code of Conduct. NO refund due.