The IIG conducted an industry survey to solicit some insights to understand what their members would like to receive from the IIG’s value proposition.
The survey was sent to 1975 recipients, with a response rate of 17%. This is a very sound response rate.
The most mentions saw the following themes emerging:
- Compliance – Up-to-date advice on changes to legislation and acts
- Industry specific education & knowledge & Networking programmes
- Leadership empowerment – Women
- Education Programmes PST and COB
- Who are the Industry Key role players
The above will be utilized to amend what the IIG prioritizes and offers to their members in the future, providing a valuable contribution in the market. We have decided to collaborate with other similar bodies who perform a similar role in the industry.
Article written by: Antonia Oakes